Senin, 09 Agustus 2010

Faith For Today and Hope For Tomorrow

Finding the place to start writing about any topic is difficult for me. But when it's about my own life (to this point), I find the task even that much more difficult. Does one start from the 'beginning' or just jump into the middle of the story?

I've known that I wanted to share my 'story' with others for quite some time. My wife beat me to the task and wrote her own condensed autobiography before I did. However, the success of her story in spreading hope to others has encouraged me to finally tell mine. I share it to encourage those who have gone through the same and those who will.

Our lives are lyrics written by God; Paintings created by God; poems rhymed by God. This is the Poem of My Life.

1 komentar:

  1. Promo Lucky Draw Angpao 2019 Imlek Tahun 2570!
    Berhadiah s/d IDR 1.500.000,- Akan Dibagikan 5 Februari Jam 07.00 WIB Pagi
    Syarat & Ketentuan Bonus Berlaku Untuk Semua User ID Di Bolavita
    Segenap Management Bolavita Mengucapkan Selamat Tahun Baru Imlek 2570
    Di Tahun Babi Tanah Diberikan Rejeki Lebih Banyak..
    Yuk Gabung Bersama Bolavita Di Website www. bolavita .site
    Untuk Info, Bisa Hubungi Customer Service Kami ( SIAP MELAYANI 24 JAM ) :
    BBM: BOLAVITA
    WA: +628122222995

    BalasHapus